A set of over 380 created Dragon voice commands to control and ultimately improve your efficiency when using Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader edition.
This bundle of Dragon commands for Dolphin SuperNova is ideal for:
- Users who want to work faster and improve their productivity when using the SuperNova application
- People with muscular skeletal conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and Carpal Tunnel
- Anyone with physical disabilities, visual impairment, dyslexia
- Users with low memory retention; no need to remember keyboard shortcuts and the location of menu items
If you want to enjoy the benefits of hands-free control and get more out of your Dragon professional (naturallyspeaking) application when working with Dolphin SuperNova, then this bundle of commands is for you!
“No need to remember keyboard shortcuts – Simply tell Dolphin SuperNova what you want to do.”
DST Dragon commands for Dolphin SuperNova
Dragon by default does not provide you voice commands to carry out the majority of Dolphin SuperNova functions, which means it limits you to the built-in menu and key press Dragon commands.
Below is an outline of the 380 plus Dragon voice commands included:
- Application commands, such as, hiding and revealing the supernova control panel, turning on/off the Magnifier View, turning on/off the Colour Scheme, turning on/off speech, turning on/off Highlighting, turning on/off Line View, turning on/off the Doc Reader, Importing/Exporting SuperNova file types (maps, scripts, user settings & application settings), and switching the SuperNova profile.
- Magnifier commands, such as; switching magnifying views; toggling magnification views; increasing and decreasing magnification; panning up/down/left/right.
- Screen adjustment commands, such as, changing the screen to Negative, Greyscale, Custom Scheme or switching to any of the 25 plus colour schemes.
- Visual commands, such as, selecting the appropriate Highlighting and Mouse Pointer features.
- Speech commands, such as; increasing or decreasing the rate of speed, increasing or decreasing the volume of speech.
- Application settings commands, such as providing quick access to: Advanced Visual options, Colour Scheme options, Voice preferences, Mouse Pointer options, Doc Reader settings, Braille advanced options/preferences, and Scan and Read settings.
- Plus lots more…
The download includes two sets of Dragon commands:
- Desktop commands, to be used with PCs using 101 or above keyboards.
- Laptop commands, to be used with Laptop sized keyboards (typically, no number pad area).
Note: The majority of these Dragon commands perform in both environments, however, some commands are limited to Desktop only or Laptop only.
Requirements for using DST Dragon commands for Dolphin SuperNova on PC:
- A copy of either: Dragon Professional, Dragon Group, Dragon Medical, Dragon Legal or Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional version 11 and above.
- Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader Edition
I am truly amazed at the difference this has made to my work.