A set of over 230 created Dragon voice commands to control and ultimately improve your efficiency when using Sonocent Audio Notetaker version 5.
This bundle of Dragon commands for Audio Notetaker is ideal for:
- Users who want to work faster and improve their productivity when using the Sonocent Audio Notetaker application
- Users with physical disabilities, visual impairment, dyslexia
- Users with muscular skeletal conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and Carpal Tunnel
- Users with low memory retention; no need to remember keyboard shortcuts and the location of menu items
If you want to gain the benefits of hands-free control and get more out of your Dragon professional (naturallyspeaking) application when working with Audio Notetaker, then this bundle of commands is for you!
At DragonSpeechTips (DST), we believe that:
“It is easier to say what you want an application to do, than remember a shortcut to perform what you want it to do”
DST Dragon commands for Sonocent Audio Notetaker
Dragon by default does not provide you voice commands to carry out the majority of Sonocent Audio Notetaker functions, which means it limits you to the built-in menu and key press Dragon commands.
Use Dragon voice commands to operate the award-winning study and productivity tool “Sonocent Audio Notetaker” by voice. Instead of remembering all those shortcut key combinations to perform Audio Notetaker functions, you can now just dictate your requirements!
Below is an outline of the 250 plus Dragon voice commands included:
- Managing (splitting, merging, trimming silence, extracting, etc.) audio chunks commands
- Formatting (showing, hiding, focus, etc.) sections, presentation and pane commands
- Importing audio, text, images, PDFs and Slides commands
- Exporting as text documents and audio commands
- Record, playback, skip forward/backward, volume and audio clean up commands
- Plus lots more…
Requirements for using DST Dragon commands for Sonocent Audio Notetaker on PC:
- A copy of either: Dragon Professional, Dragon Group, Dragon Medical, Dragon Legal or Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional version 11 and above.
- Sonocent Audio Notetaker version 5
As a university student with muscle fatigue, both Audio Notetaker and Dragon are integral to my studies. This set of Dragon commands is extremely useful for improving my writing, research and learning experience.
Fabulous Product; this saves me so much time.
Does the trick!
Great addition to Dragon Professional.