Custom Dragon commands for Google Chrome
Dragon® Professional Individual v14+
Dragon® Professional Group v14+
Dragon® NaturallySpeaking v11+
Dragon® Legal & Medical
Dragon by default does not provide full text control when working in Google Chrome. Users of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 and above can gain virtually full text control by installing the Dragon Web Extension for Google Chrome and I would advise that you do so. In our resources section you will find a list of the most useful built-in Dragon commands for Google Chrome. However, at DragonSpeechTips (DST) we don’t stop there, and as such, we have created a set of custom voice commands that will further enhance your hands-free experience when using Google Chrome.
Get your Free Custom Dragon commands for Google Chrome:
- Download the zip file containing the custom commands (.dat file).
- Import the commands into Dragon and boost your efficiency.
- You may need to update the downloaded commands to work with your version of Google Chrome, click HERE for instructions on how to update the commands.
- Your hands-free experience will be further enhanced by having an awareness of Dragon’s built-in commands that emulate keystrokes and mouse clicks.
- It is always a good idea to train Dragon on how you pronounce the commands.
If you want to create your own bespoke Dragon commands to automate and perform application tasks, we can help. We provide training to cater to the needs of individuals and businesses alike. Click the button below for more details: